Become an OMS
LEARN ABOUT WHAT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ARE AT OMS.
SEARCH FOR OPPORTUNITIES: Create an account with signupgenius.com. Search for opportunities below and signup Links for volunteering will be provided.
BE ON THE LOOK-OUT: Check our volunteer website page or log in to signupgenius to search for current volunteer needs. The PTO Newsletters that are sent home and emailed will also provide the most up to date information for volunteer needs.
Please sign up via signupgenius.com for current volunteer opportunities. Search for email@example.com
If interested in any of these leadership opportunities for next year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and next steps.
President, Treasurer, Secretary, Staff Appreciation Chair, Spirit Store Chair, General VP
Support and coordinate all PTO enrichment programs
Lead spirit wear program and spirit spy fun
Link with community business sponsors for newsletter ads, fundraisers and events
Lead and Support Holiday Giving Tree & Community Event Days
Holiday House Coordinators
2 - 3 Parent team to lead the annual Holiday House Event set in December
Grade Level Reps
1-2 Parents to represent a grade level and support the following initiatives:
* support fundraising activities at a grade level (i.e. silent auction basket coordination)
* support classroom funding proposals from teachers (i.e. help create ideas to support classroom funding needs at the grade level)
* host 2 meetings per year (Fall and Spring) with the teachers in the grade to talk hot topics
* provide PTO board feedback
* attend PTO board meetings - mandatory
* support room parents - share best practices - coordinate meeting in Fall and Winter
*Coordinate Fun Events with Staff
Fall Silent Auction Event
PTO leads fundraiser and needs additional help.
1-2 Parents to collect and organize donations for the OMS PTO Silent Auction Fundraiser
Winter Walk A Thon
PTO leads fundraiser and will seek help with on day activities.
Sign up to volunteer via the sign up genius.